Monday, May 21, 2007

One Month Down

It's hard to believe that we left Dublin a month ago. I wish I'd been able to blog about our move-in process from that end - that would have been some entertainment! I really learned to stop worrying about making a fool of myself over there, because I did it multiple times a day.

This weekend we saw Nate's brother Pat for the first time since we arrived - it was good to catch up with him again. On Saturday we headed downtown to meet up with him and some friends, and we happened upon Busch Stadium. The Cardinals were playing Detroit on a gorgeous weekend afternoon. As we drove by I counted not one, not two, but three wedding parties getting their pics taken outside the stadium! I pointed and exclaimed, and Nate wondered if perhaps I was just looking at one big wedding party, but no. I specifically recall three brides, big dresses, veils and all. This town sure does love its baseball.

Five more nights in the hotel! Think I'm excited about it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

*GRIN!*

Keep the faith, Megs! Someday you will have a houseful of kids and you will say, "Man, I wish we could spend a couple weeks in a hotel!!!"

Cheers! - B

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness that's still a few years off - I'm the ultimate procrastinator, even when it comes to family planning!
But man, when that day comes, you bet I'll be looking upon these simple (if somewhat unstable) times with envy.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Good luck moving! We're out of town until Monday, but are available then if you guys need any help. Can't wait to see the new place!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home