Friday, April 06, 2007

Stay Tuned - We're in Transition!!!

My apologies - I wasn't able to write any of the posts I said I would before we sold our computer! International moving is super busy!
We've now moved out of our Dublin place - that was a strange and ambivalent moment to say the least! We also had some great outings with our friends right before we left. I'll try to post on all of those things when I'm back in the US. Until then, we're currently on our last hurrah in Europe! So I won't be posting again until things are more settled, which will be after April 20.
We're taking a ton of pictures here, but have no way of loading them onto a computer, so you'll just have to wait! Just to give you a teaser: we spent two days in Barcelona, soaking up everything Gaudi. Unfortunately it poured the entire time, so our experience was much more limited than we would have liked. At least we had our previous trip! Sans rain, Barcelona is one of our favorite places that we've visited.
Italy has been amazing so far. We are in the Cinque Terre right now and have been doing plenty of hiking and lounging on the beach. Can't wait to see the pictures. We'll be headed off to Florence, Siena, Venice, Rome and Orvieto before we return. Lots to look forward to!
Well, that's the last update from me for a few weeks! Hope everyone is well - please check back in toward the end of April!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Have so much fun in Italy! Can't wait to see you both and hear all about it.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reeeaallly looking forward to seeing you & Q!!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently I reeeaallly like to make the word reeeaallly reeeaallly long - not the first time I've done that recently. I'll stop that now.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home