Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Mistake!

I realize it has been a long time since I've put an update in here - many sorries about that! Things are quite busy with our pending repatriation (what a fancy word). I'll have more up very, very soon - promise! I just have to get my camera back from Nate, who's in The Netherlands on a business trip right now. Then I'll be up and running again.

I just discovered a faux pas I've made while I was messing around with my blogger account this evening. I was wondering why no one ever made comments on my blog - until I saw that I had inadvertently turned off the comments!! Blogger has just been saving all these comments that people have been making but not publishing any of them! So sorry guys - I've put them all up in their entirety now, and they should show up from now on. I also tried to reply back to those who commented, although I don't expect many of you will be scrolling through my old posts just to read those. I was so excited to see some of the people who've been commenting!

I'm also going to try to write more regularly - maybe a little more about mundane, everyday things that happen. There may not be pics to go along with those posts, but sometimes it's just fun to write about weird,inconsequential things that happen to you. So be ready!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Right on, sister! You have a journalistic gift~Your mundane prose is DEFINITELY worth the read!

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home