Friday, January 05, 2007

The Final Furlong

Wow, it's almost been a month since my last post! In my defense, we've been busy with much merry-making during the holiday season. After our Thanksgiving trip, I went to Germany to see a long lost friend of mine and to check out the Christmas markets that I'd heard so much about over there. Then I returned home for a whopping four days before we headed back to the states again for Christmas. We're back in Dublin now and are getting settled in for our last three months here.
I'm currently working on a post on my Germany trip, and plan on putting one up on our Christmas visit, which will pretty much catch us up again, as I have no exciting plans in the immediate future and plan to keep it that way for at least the next week or so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home