Wednesday, June 07, 2006

St. Patrick's Day



Here we are at the St. Patrick's Day Parade in the City Centre. It was freakin freezing that day! A nice garda (policeman) took this photo for us. We toughed it out until I couldn't feel my feet anymore, then we went for a hot lunch at Bewley's, a popular tea & coffee place. I'm not one to leave parades early, but I seriously couldn't feel myself walking down the street - my feet were that numb. We had a great time though - we're hoping to get a visitor or two for the festivities next year, even if it's right around the time we need to head back for the states.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think drinking more Guinness might have been a better choice. It always warms you up.

3:30 AM  
Blogger Megan and Nate said...

Good call - we probably caught up with that later on. :)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home